We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our Mobile Application (“Maxmatch Corporation”). Here, MAXMATCH CORPORATION (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maxmatch Corporation is a meticulously designed indie game studio.
We create succint and bite size games.
We are registered in Seychelles.
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Mobile Application or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Mobile Application, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, and other similar contact data.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Mobile Application. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Mobile Application and other technical information. If you access our site/app with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Mobile Application, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
Our third party partners may access your information and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies, to learn more about their practices for processing information. Their privacy policies are as follow:
• Unity Ads and Unity Analytics: http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Mobile Application.
• To protect our Mobile Application for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Mobile Application safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Mobile Application, products, services, marketing and your experience.
• WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Mobile Application) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Mobile Application, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Mobile Application in perpetuity.
A cookie is a small text file that a website or mobile application saves on your computer or mobile device when you access the mobile application. In general, cookies have two main purposes: to improve your browsing experience by remembering your actions and preferences, and to help us analyze our website traffic.
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your device through your application settings, and you can set to prevent them from being added to your device.
• IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our applications are hosted by Google, Facebook and Apple. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Mobile Application is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Mobile Application, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Mobile Application. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may at any time review or change the information by:
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Mobile Application.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration. You can also opt-out by:
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.